a question about PPP

  • fimba varian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 1999
      Hello all,

      I just subscribed to this list, I want to say hello
      and ask some questions.
      I have got the redhat 5.2 recently, and I installed it
      everything went ok, and I really enjoyed it.
      I have been using Slackware distribution of linux
      for a long time. and I was using it as my PPP server
      in my office. I know how to make it a ppp server.
      but I just want to ask is there any better way
      to do it with RedHat, does it have any setup program
      for this? netconf didn't do it well.

      thanks in advance,

      regards,
      --Fimba