Mandrake & Missing Mice

  • dwhite@xxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 6:27 PM
      I have installed Linux Mandrake on an old 486DX-66. At first everything
      worked fine but when I ran XF86config again to reset my monitor
      resolutions, I lost my mouse. I have run through the XF86config several
      times to no avail. I have even tried reinstalling from scratch........No
      mouse.

      Any ideas where it went?
    • Martin Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 8:09 AM
        <<I have installed Linux Mandrake on an old 486DX-66. At first everything
        worked fine but when I ran XF86config again to reset my monitor
        resolutions, I lost my mouse. I have run through the XF86config several
        times to no avail. I have even tried reinstalling from scratch........No
        mouse.>>

        Has all of your troubleshooting been software related? The first thing I
        usually check is physical connectivity.
        Martin