Flavour!

  • coolguy@stompedmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi,

      Is there any way to find the flavour of the Linux (caldera,debian
      etc) ?

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Mohan.
    • Jeff Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hmmm... lick it?

        On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 coolguy@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Is there any way to find the flavour of the Linux (caldera,debian
        > etc) ?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Mohan.
        >

        > Start posting to the redhat group using the following address:
        >
        > redhat@yahoogroups.com

        Jeffrey Lane, RHCX, EMT

        Red Hat, Inc. 919-547-0012
        www.redhat.com/support

        In memory of all victims of the Trade Center attack.

        and especially in memory of all Firefighters, LEOs and EMTs
        who paid the ultimate sacrifice during this troubles time so
        that others may live. God Speed my Brothers and Sisters.