card problems

  • Mihai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi,

      We have a card from broadlogic that we use for satelite uplink. So on our
      computer we have two cards: network that gets to a leased line modem, the
      aba2030 card the provides the downlink for our network. In win98 we have
      the drivers and everything goes fine. But we installed linux and we had no
      ideea how to install it.
      We took form broadlogic.com a shell script (client pack) and we installed
      it. But downlink still goes through the leased line. What should we put in
      linuxconf at Basic Host Information? We currently have only the eth0 card
      we the ip provided by our leased line provider. Where should we put the
      aba_0 adapter?

      Thanks in advance!

      Negrea Mihai