Sound Blaster live (non-value)

  • Chris Beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
      Does any one out there have this sound card working in linux. My distro is redhat 6.0.

      I found this page but I can't get it to work for nothin. http://www.euronet.nl/~mailme/

      thanks
    • James Harrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        I have a live Value, the sound cards are much alike.

        look in:

        httP://opensource.creative.com

        you will find linux drivers for your sound card.