Postscript Printing

  • chakus2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Dear All,

      I do have bit of question, perhaps this is a crazy question.

      I have a postscript printer. Which is not listed in the Redhat 7.0
      HCL. I can print to it with standard lpd setup and using print tool
      or from command line. This is a network printer. My question is, Can
      I use the PPD file comes with Windows driver for printing with Linux?

      I know that most unices are embedded with adobe postcript.

      Please clarify this, as I am new to this.

      Thanks

      Regards

      Chakus