Re: XF86 Resolutions

  • Steven Sforza
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Thanks to those of you who have given me suggestions regarding my problems getting X to work correctly on my new Linux-Mandrake installation. Turns out the whole problem was I didn't have the correct graphics server installed...
      It works now, only because I made a correct guess when re-installing the system *yet again*. Is there no way to access servers other than the one initally installed during the setup of Mandrake? Seems a pretty rough system to only be able to use the one server you happen to choose during install...
      Get Visto.com! Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
      Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
      Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info