Re: [redhat] Re: MODERATE -- n1jmm1@gmail.com posted to redhat

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 06:40:29PM -0600, Dan wrote:
      > Thanks Daniel
      >
      > I prefer top post, if I need a refresher I'll read down.

      Please do not top post. Though we let it go with Dan, as he pretty much
      single handedly revived this list, generally, if you've top posted, it will
      sit in queue either until a moderator deletes it or till it expires.

      This is not to open a dialog about top posting. We've had it several
      times, view the archives if interested.
      I only make this post to point out that top posted replies will often not
      appear on the list as all the mods besides Dan will probably not approve
      them.

      Willow: On the other hand, maybe Rodney just stepped out
      for a smoke.
      Xander: For twenty-one hours?
      Willow: It's addictive, you know.