RHEV-H cannot mount SAN storage

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      Thought I would throw something out here.

      I have RHEV-h server which had SAN attached storage, network hiccuped
      and we lost the storage. Tried adding new storage and niether old nor
      new storage will attach in RHEV-m

      We went so far as to reboot the hyperviser.
      multipath -ll is indicating everything is OK on the hardware side, so it
      is server.
    • CJE