Re: [redhat] RHCSA Exam

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      get the system admin manual from redhat online and get through as much as you can...
      if you take the 300 course (whatever it is called now) and you know everything in the class you will pass..
      as I remember, sysadmin test is easy, technician is harder ( and you have to pass more sections, and engeineer you have to pass all sections..

      Dan
      949 813 4271