Re: [redhat] RHEL HTTP Server Configuration

  • Chauhan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2011
      If you don't have HTTP on your dvd then you should download and install rpm of APACHE for RHEL 5.4. See links (includes configurations)

      http://www.linuxcream.com/blog/linux-system/linux_redhat/redhat-5-4-tomcatapachejkdjk-1/

      http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-install-and-start-apache-httpd/

          Chauhan

                 IT Support