Help for CBQ

  • abu chowdhury
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      Hallow everyone,

      I need your help to do my job. I want is configure CBQ in my centos 5.4 server and manage my all user bandwidth. I want some of my user have 128kbt speed and some of user 256kbit and some user 512kbit.

      Also i want to limit their upload limit.

      If any on know how to configure CBQ in my linux server please help me to do this.

      Take CareĀ