Lun & WWN Number in Linux

  • vijay sridhar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hi All,

      how to find the Lun and wwn number in Linux, in Soalris we can use luxadm command to check , what is the similar command in Linux , can some one help me ?

      Thanks in Advance

      Regards

      S.Vijay

    • david.mouchoir
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 10:13 AM
        for lun you can try
        cat /proc/scsi/scsi
        for WWN
        there's a good article made by IBM

        http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/dsichelp/ds8000ic/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.storage.ssic.help.doc/f2c_loclinux_192wga.html

        hope this help

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18 12:37 PM
          On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 05:13:53PM -0000, david.mouchoir wrote:
          > for lun you can try
          > cat /proc/scsi/scsi
          > for WWN
          > there's a good article made by IBM
          >
          > http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/dsichelp/ds8000ic/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.storage.ssic.help.doc/f2c_loclinux_192wga.html

          Hi David and thanks for your posts. When possible, however please try
          to use RFC-compliant, inline posting.

          See http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php and

          http://howto-pages.org/posting_style/

          However, we do know that even some moderators violate that--still, on
          most technical lists, you will be told to format posts properly.

          --
          Scott Robbins, list co-moderator

          Buffy: Do we really need weapons for this?
          Spike: I just like them. They make me feel all manly.