redhat discussion channels

  • Hyatt, Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2010
      Does redhat have public discussion channels, like the mail list I have
      for Satellite?
      I know they have lots of internal channels, but are any of them
      accessible to the paying public?

      Dan

      Dan Hyatt

      This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc. proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout.

    • J
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2010
        On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 15:58, Hyatt, Dan <DHyatt@...> wrote:
        > Does redhat have public discussion channels, like the mail list I have
        > for Satellite?
        > I know they have lots of internal channels, but are any of them
        > accessible to the paying public?

        Stephen Leacock - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
        that I shall some day die, which is not so." -
        http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html