Re: help needed in apache

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2009
      On 28Aug2007 15:22, Abhijit Chakraborty <achak01@...> wrote:
      | I need one small info. can anyone please tell me the
      | use of apachectl -k. i searched for it in google but didnt get any
      | comprehensive answer. We give apachetl -k start sometimes. what is the
      | purpose of this -k ??

      I think you're confused. Apachectl does not take a -k option.
      However, squid uses a -k option before reconfigure, rotate, shutdown,
      interrupt, kill, debug, check or parse.

      So doesn't use -k with apachectl.
      --
      Cameron Simpson <cs@...> DoD#743
      http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

      This person is currently undergoing electric shock therapy at Agnews
      Developmental Center in San Jose, California. All his opinions are static,
      please ignore him. Thank you, Nurse Ratched
      - the sig quote of Bob "Another beer, please" Christ <bhatch@...>