Information for RIS

  • joshi Jeet
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 11, 2009
      Hi to all of you

      I want to know the codings and configuration for doind RIS instllation of LINUX in 15 systems which i have in my lab..

      Please do help me i need it..

      jeet joshi

      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2009
        On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 04:11:26PM -0400, J wrote:
        > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 15:44, Scott <scottro@...> wrote:
        > >

        > I was afraid it was just me or GMail that clipped the side off of the
        > quotes... glad to know it's not ;-)

        Nope, even the only real email client, mutt.

        > In a previous life, I would have made a comment about the only real
        > mail client needed being Pine with Procmail... but I'm old enough now
        > to appreciate the joys of having GMail anywhere (and I can still get
        > my zealotry in by not using Yahoo!Mail.)

        I can use it with gmail, takes a minute or two to setup. :)

        > And Scott, I'd marry an alien... I was always partial to the green
        > chicks that Capt. Kirk hooked up with... or in the words of Douglas
        > Adams, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon VI.

        Wasn't she in that movie the governor made--based on the Farmer book,
        I'm drawing a blank on the name---ooops--ironically, the name is Total
        Recall. Oh.....kay.

        > Ogden Nash  - "The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up,
        > it's always a cat."

        I've actually thought kittens and cats are like young and old martial
        artists. The kitten dramatically teleports onto the chair with a noise.
        The young martial artist leaps in the air and does the flying triple
        backick.

        The adult cat is on the floor, then the chair, so smoothly that you
        never saw it. The aged, but still skilled martial artist merely edges
        his body to the side and does the short punch that isn't dramatic, but
        gets the job done. At least in the movies, anyway.