CITRIX XEN guests (RedHat)

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Any Citric Xen guru's out there.

      I have installed Citrix 5.0.0 and the Linux service pack.

      I am trying to install VM Guests, I have succeeded at installing one VM Guest RedHat 5.2 via a DVD.

      I am trying to install RedHat 4.5 from an iso image lets say
      //server1/install/iso_image.iso

      the instructions say I can't do that, but the instructions stop short of telling me how to break out the iso image into usable format.

      So in short...can anyone tell me step by step how to install a RHEL4.5 VM Guest from an iso image on a server or a DVD local to the CITRIX Xen server.

      Thanks a bunch!

      Dan