Verizon usb720

  • gildar2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Greetings to all.
      I'm running Fedora core 7 with a Verizon usb720 modem.
      When I do a cold start, I have to unplug and replug the modem in order
      to bring it on line. If I just reboot, the modem comes up fine.
      I tried adding /sbin/modprobe -r usbserial and /sbin/modprobe
      usbserial vendor=0x1410 0x2110 to rc.local but it didn't help.
      Does anyone have a suggestion? Should I add the lines to sysinit instead?
      Thnx
      Gil