Re: Digest Number 97

  • James Harrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
      unsubscribe yourself from this list....

      Chas Samuels wrote:

      > From: "Chas Samuels" <cms@...>
      >
      > WHAT PART OF "UNSUBSCRIBE" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? UNSUBSCRIBE,
      > UNSUBSCRIBE,
      > UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Henrik Holmboe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
        Hi,

        Im the list maintainer. I will deal with these kind of misunderstandings
        as I get aknowledged of them. I had already contacted the user by private
        email and notified him of the procedures to unsubscribe.

        I welcome you to a newly opened EFnet server (irc.du.se) that will be run
        from Borlange, Sweden, by me and a a friend of mine.

        Sincerely,
        Henrik Holmboe, Borlange, Sweden

        _________________________ ________________________________
        /______________________ | [Henrik Holmboe, Borlange, Sweden]
        | _________________ /| | [e: holmboe@... ]
        | | |_______________|_| | [W3: bigfoot.com/~holmboe ]
        | |/______________________| [IRC: elements on EFnet ]
        |__________________________/ [Cell: +46 (0)70 7866448 ]
        "Carpe Noxem!" [Crypt&Info? Point the finger... ]
        -- H.Holmboe, 1995

        On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, James Harrison wrote:

        > From: James Harrison <jimmyoh@...>

        > unsubscribe yourself from this list....
        >
        > Chas Samuels wrote:
        >
        > > From: "Chas Samuels" <cms@...>
        > >
        > > WHAT PART OF "UNSUBSCRIBE" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? UNSUBSCRIBE,
        > > UNSUBSCRIBE,
        > > UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > > !!!!!!!!!!!!!

      • Laura Goodwin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
          Henrik Holmboe wrote:

          > Im the list maintainer. I will deal with these kind of misunderstandings
          > as I get aknowledged of them. I had already contacted the user by private
          > email and notified him of the procedures to unsubscribe.
          >
          > I welcome you to a newly opened EFnet server (irc.du.se) that will be run
          > from Borlange, Sweden, by me and a a friend of mine.

          How wild and untamed, I love it! Is this an English-only list? I think
          it's wonderful that it's international. Praise to you, dear moderator.
          :)

          --
          Laura Goodwin
          That friendly Connecticut USA feral geek lady