Fedora8 mail server

  • rajkudaravalli
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear All

      I am installed Fedora 8 i386 in my system.now which mail server is
      best for fedora 8.

      Thanks in advance

      Rajesh
    • Mani Kandan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
        use send mail..thats the best one..

      • deepak malik
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
          Hi,

          you can use qmail and sendmail.

          Qmail provides some more features then sendmail.

          Thanks
          Malik

          On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 2:51 AM, rajkudaravalli <rajkudaravalli@...>
          wrote:

          > Dear All
          >
          > I am installed Fedora 8 i386 in my system.now which mail server is
          > best for fedora 8.
          >
          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Rajesh

          Regards
          Deepak Malik
          Desk: +91 120-4382800 Ext 3319; Toll free: +1 800 605 7942 Extn: 5097;
          Mobile: +91 9871305556;+91-99586793607

        • deepak prasad
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
            Hi Rajesh,

            If you are using Fedora 8 better you can go for Postfix mail server
            and also go for sendmail if you really want to know more about mailing
            service in depthly
            ok. postfix is little bit easy then sendmail server

            regards
            deepak

            --
            Deepak