Re: [redhat] New to Linux

  • deepak prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      Dear Rajesh Kudaravalli

      Hi, see if you really want to know and do some thing with the Linux
      you should taste Fedora first then start with the SUSE and knopix

      then go for Standard flavours like RHEL

      Why because i am a corporate trainer for UNIX Technologies. i provide
      training for 100's of students from last 5 years.

      Enjoy with Linux

      Regards
      Deepak
      Bangalore-22