How to Execute CG Program in Linux Env

  • venugopal puttaramaiah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
      Dear all,

      I want to execute Computer Graphics C Programs under Linux Environment, to do so, what extra configuration i need to do in Linux ? What files to put ? where ?

      Venugopal P
      6th Sem, BE

    • S.A. HOSSEINI
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
        Hello,
        I want to port my program to linux.My source is
        written with visual studio 2005.Which files contain
        middle language codes and how I can run them in linux?
        regards
        Ali

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Varghees Samraj
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
          Try with SVGAlib
          Download the object file from http://www.svgalib.org/ and copy it in /lib run ldconfig as root.

          Sample code to test

          #include <stdlib.h>
          #include <vga.h>

          int main(void)
          {
          vga_init();
          vga_setmode(G320x200x256);
          vga_setcolor(4);
          vga_drawpixel(10, 10);

          sleep(5);
          vga_setmode(TEXT);

          return EXIT_SUCCESS;
          }

          venugopal puttaramaiah <venu2604@...> wrote: Dear all,

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
            Do you want to port your source code or
            do you want to execute your Visual Studio project in Linux box?

            "S.A. HOSSEINI" <sahosseini2002@...> wrote: Hello,