Reg Repository in statnd alone system

  • moaj1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Team

      I receive the following error messages, when i try to set the
      repository in my standalone system. and i have rhel5 and i am using x86
      intel pentium 4 desktop mother board

      [root@localhost software]# yum install evolution
      RHN support will be disabled.
      Setting up Install Process
      Setting up repositories
      ftp://127.0.0.1/var/ftp/pub/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError:
      [Errno ftp error] no host given
      Trying other mirror.
      Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: VT

      can any one help me how to rectify the above error
      Thanks in advance