Re: set

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:52 PM
      On 01Jun2007 04:09, y.nikhileshwar <y.nikhileshwar@...> wrote:
      | can i set the command "set -o noclobber" for a specific file,is it
      | possible. plz send me the answer

      No, but you could make the file not-writable using chmod.
      --
      Cameron Simpson <cs@...> DoD#743
      http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

      People are paid for coming in the morning and leaving at night, and for
      saying "Good morning" in the morning and "Good afternoon" in the afternoon
      and never confusing the two.
      - Albert Shanker, president of the American Federation of Teachers
    • Godwin Stewart