Re: exe to rm

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
      On 31Mar2007 16:27, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:
      | On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:09:24 -0000, "Masood"
      | <masood_digital2000@...> wrote:
      | > You can setup some DOS/MS Windows exe's in linux by WINE .
      |
      | How does that produce an RPM package, which is what the OP asked for?

      Shrug. An exe is just a file, and it can be put in an RPM as easily as
      anything else. You need wine or the like to _run_ it, but that's no
      different to needing python installed to run getmail, etc.

      It's doesn't build him an RPM, but your "it flatly can't be done"
      statement is more than a little misleading.
      --
      Cameron Simpson <cs@...> DoD#743
      http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

      Why is it whatever we don't understand is called a 'thing'? - "Bones" McCoy