How to config KDE autorun in fedora 6

  • Masood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hello again ,
      Always when start my PC , some applications run in system try ,
      like : Open Office , Touch pad , ... .
      I don't like to start them .
      Pleas tell me : how to config KDE autorun in fedora 6 .
    • Anuroop sehgal
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        Hi,

        I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 and Mozilla Firox, i want to do following setting in my Mozilla.

        1. Sun JVM must be disabled :
        Go to Internet Browser. --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Java (Sun).
        (Change this setting only if aforesaid setting are found)

        2. Enable Microsoft VM :
        Go to Internet Browser --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Java Console enabled.
        Go to Internet Browser --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Java Logging enabled.
        Go to Internet Browser --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> JIT complier for virtual machine enabled.Luv

        Anuroop Sehgal