changing mail directory in linux

  • Abhijit Chakraborty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      hello friends,
      I need one help. as you know that when the default mail directory for
      any user is /var/spool/mail. I would like to change it to /mail only.
      That is whenever any user is reated with usradd , the default mail
      directory will be /mail and not /var/spool/mail. can any please guide
      me with this. also i dont know if this mail has been posted already.
      If it has been , sorry for that and please do provide me the link to
      that thread.

      --
      With Best and Warm Regards,
      Abhijit Chakraborty