Hyper Terminal in linux

  • Yash Kalra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I want to open a Hyper terminal for configure ROUTER which is connected on Serial Port.So plx tell me that how i opened the console of router in Linux.

      In windows it is easy to open console in Hyper Terminal and configure the Router.

      Thanks & Regards
      Yash Kalra
      Yash_2004123@...

    • ed
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
        On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:09:35 -0800 (PST)
        Yash Kalra <yash_2004123@...> wrote:

        > I want to open a Hyper terminal for configure ROUTER which is
        > connected on Serial Port.So plx tell me that how i opened the console
        > of router in Linux.
        >
        > In windows it is easy to open console in Hyper Terminal and configure
        > the Router.

        you can easily do so in linux. open minicom... read the help page and
        configure your settings. check that your user can read/write
        the /dev/ttyS* files.

        --
        Regards, Ed :: http://www.ednevitable.co.uk
        proud bash hacker