Re: package installation

  • (:)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      Running a firewall is no easy task. One of the most important parts is
      in reading the documentation. There really is no alternative to this,
      firewalls are tricky business, knowing it inside and out is vital.

      I suggest that you read the *bundled* documentation, it does contain
      useful snippets such as:

      This package contains the Linux floppy builder scripts
      for Coyote Linux. To use this package, you need a funtional
      Linux system and should be logged in as root (you will need
      direct access to the raw floppy device).

      I have linux running with root access.

      To start the disk
      creator, use the following command:

      ./makefloppy.sh

      Then reboot from the floppy, I imagine.

      So perhaps here the command to install is 'init 6'?