Load balancing and failover setup in RHEL 4

  • jabirwahab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Helloo Redhat Linux lovers,
      In my corporate i have 4 NIC in squid proxy server machine
      which is a gateway for LAN users. In this 3 NIC's (ISP1 leasedline,
      ISP2ADSL, ISP3ADSL) and 1 NIC for LAN. How cani setup a load balancing
      which can split the request coming from LAN to 3 gateways(WAN)? and i
      need a failover setup also...if it in a round-robin process then how?
      How to do this pls help me linux lovers...i am using RHEL 4

      Thanks and Regards
      Sheniyas