Re: ntfs access on linux redhat EL4 This Is Right

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2006
      On 26Jun2006 12:22, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:
      | On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:55:18 -0700 (PDT), nilesh shirke
      | <nilesh_19832905@...> wrote:
      | > {nothing - simply a repeat of Ed's message}
      | What was the point of that?

      Mea culpa. The indenting was completely broken (Nilesh, what do you use
      for a mail program? Maybe the yahoo web interface is really awful?)
      and I took Ed's content to be Nilesh's content - and approved it:-(

      Sorry, all. Cheers,
      --
      Cameron Simpson <cs@...> DoD#743
      http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

      Follow! But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave
      is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it
      and lived! Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So,
      brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no
      further, for death awaits you all with nasty big pointy teeth.
      - Tim The Enchanter