Problems IPTABLES in RedHat 9

  • nilesh_19832905
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Hi Friends,
      I am facing problem in RedHat 9 Iptables. I Forword the request which
      is coming on eth1 which is having global IP 1111 is the on which the
      request is coming to IP & port 192.168.0.2 & 80 respetevely.
      For that i am running the following comands.
      iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 1111 -i eth1 -j DNAT --to
      192.168.0.2:80
      iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp --dport 1111 -i eth1 -j DNAT --to
      192.168.0.2:80

      But the above command is not working. Please any one know the solution
      for Redhat 9 Iptables.