accessing Linux contents in Windows

  • srinu venkat
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello friends
      Can any body help me in finding softwares for
      Accessing windows contents in Linux or

      Accessing Linux contents in Windows
      Thank U

    • ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:06:44 +0100 (BST)
        srinu venkat <hvvpkkpvvh@...> wrote:

        > Can any body help me in finding softwares for
        > Accessing windows contents in Linux or

        wine, dosbox, scummvm, vmware, ntfs kernel module

        vmware, cygwin, http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

        --
        Regards, Ed :: http://www.s5h.net
        :%s/\t/ /g :: proud unix system person
        • Pijus Kanti Das
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            Hi ,
            To get any contents from Linux to windows you need to configure Samba.
            Thanks

            srinu venkat <hvvpkkpvvh@...> wrote:
            Hello friends
            Can any body help me in finding softwares for
            Accessing windows contents in Linux or

            Accessing Linux contents in Windows
            Thank U

            To post to the redhat group, send your post to redhat@yahoogroups.com