Re: [redhat] advantages of linux

  • Danish Usman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hi,

      See the following URL

      http://www.faqs.org/docs/linux_intro/sect_01_04.html

      REgards,
      Danish Usman

      naveen_223838 <naveen_223838@...> wrote:
      sir,
      i am naveen studying b.tech i want to know the advantages of the
      linux operating system.and also plz tell me why this linux is used in
      servers i am eager to know plz mail me .

      To post to the redhat group, send your post to redhat@yahoogroups.com
      To reach the moderators, email to redhat-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Red hat linux Linux operating system Hosting linux unix web Free linux operating system Unix vs linux Linux operating system download