Fedora Core 3 & 4

  • Guy Merritt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 7:06 AM
      I apologize if my advice about dumping Fedora 3 was bad advice; I
      haven't been keeping up with this list to a great extent.
      Further, my experience with Fedora 3 is limited and my experience with
      version 4 is non-existant. I had heard that
      it (version 4) included a lot of bug fixes. In summary, if you can lay
      your hands on a copy of RHEL 3 it's very stable.
      The latter is something with which I have extensive first-hand
      knowledge....

      Sorry if I unintentionally threw anyone a screw ball.

      Guy Merritt