fedora 3 can not detect my sound card automatic

  • MOHAMMED HAMZA
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 12:25 AM
      hi all

      i install fedora 3 on my pc and during the installtion it detect my sound card is "VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio controller(WDM) " this bulit in moterboard and i hear the test sound and i play sound files mp3 at first time after installion but after that the fedora donot out any sound and i try to detect my sound card and check it i see error message"you have problem with automatiac detection for the sound card" what i do to make the feadora detect my sound
      please any one read this message help me

      thanks