RHCE exam

  • kdsivakumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
      [ Note from moderator: subject changed to something more meaningful than ]
      [ "Hi guys" ]

      HAI I AM SIVA

      I AM NEW JOIN YOUR GROUP
      PLS ANY GIDE MY , HOW STUDYING RHCE EXAM

      PLS

      WITH WARM REGARDS

      SIVAKUMAR.D
    • Godwin Stewart
      • siva kumar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
          tanks and one thing

          i am basic in linux so pls send the any document

          Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:

          To post to the redhat group, send your post to redhat@yahoogroups.com
          To reach the moderators, email to redhat-owner@yahoogroups.com

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • ed
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
              On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:00:09 +0000 (GMT)
              siva kumar <kdsivakumar@...> wrote:

              > tanks and one thing
              >
              > i am basic in linux so pls send the any document

              You may want to do something at a local college, perhaps in Dubai? You
              will learn much, much more at a college than reading books. The college
              not only have a designated person to instruct but you also learn from
              other students on the same course as you. If you are nice, the
              designated instructor may also assist in other subjects.

              --
              You never see a farmer driving around a muddy field in a mini saying
              "its for when i go to the city"