NIS and DNS on RH

  • girijeshmishra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      [ Note from moderator: subject changed from 'Hi' to something more meaningful ]

      HI ALL
      any one can let let me know how to config NIS on Redhat as well as DNS.
      or can u refer me me a good web site.
      Thanks
      girijesh
    • Arshad Javaid
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        Pls note down the linux configuration site
        http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/

        --- girijeshmishra <girijeshmishra@...> wrote:

        > [ Note from moderator: subject changed from 'Hi' to
        > something more meaningful ]
        >
        > HI ALL
        > any one can let let me know how to config NIS on
        > Redhat as well as DNS.
        > or can u refer me me a good web site.
        > Thanks
        > girijesh