redhat@yahoogroups.com

  • Mohammad Sahami
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hello all,

      I wrote a script, but have a problem.

      some files have blank in filenames and when I want to move them it
      issues an error.

      mv ~user1/$_file ~Archive/

      for example if filename is "Racine gained control of the aljazeera", It
      want to move filenames Racine , gained , control , of , the and
      aljazeera separately while they aren't available.

      how can i sole this problem?

      Thanks alot,
      M. Sahami