Apache Build Options

  • Paul Grenyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hi All

      A couple of weeks ago I built and installed apache 2 webserver and
      subversion source control. There were a number of special options I had to
      specify for the apache build to enable subversion. Now I want to add php
      support to apache. Is there a way I can easily get a list of the build
      options that were used for the current build?

      Regards
      Paul

      Paul Grenyer
      email: paul@...
      web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
        On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:38:42 +0100, "Paul Grenyer" <paul@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way I can easily get a list of the build
        > options that were used for the current build?

        $apache_source_directory/config.status

        --
        G. Stewart -- gstewart@... -- gstewart@...
        Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.8.1-em8300)
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
          Hi

          > On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:38:42 +0100, "Paul Grenyer" <paul@...>
          wrote:

          > > Is there a way I can easily get a list of the build
          > > options that were used for the current build?
          >
          > $apache_source_directory/config.status

          Thanks.