Solaris equivalent api's on linux

  • gancy26
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi i porting an application from SPARC Solaris to Redhat enterprise on
      intel. I am looking into man pages and header files to find
      equivalent solaris api's for linux. There are lots of api that does
      not exist on linux. some times they exist but in diff name and has
      diff params. Could anybody tell me any other method to do it.

      say for an instance libraries such as LDAP, XFN, GSS-API etc are
      present on linux but few important calls are missing. I have a strong
      intution that they are present on linux.
      any links or suggestions are welcome