Which uiser is Apache (2) run as?

  • Paul Grenyer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Hi All

      Can anyone tell me how to find out which user my Apache 2 webserver is
      running as, please?

      Regards
      Paul

      Paul Grenyer
      Email: paul@...
      Web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk

      Have you met Aeryn: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/aeryn/?
      Version 0.3.0 beta now ready for download
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        On Sat, 1 May 2004 13:50:33 +0100, "Paul Grenyer" <paul@...>
        wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me how to find out which user my Apache 2 webserver is
        > running as, please?

        This is how you'd do it for Apache 1.3.x, maybe it's the same for 2.0.x:

        # ps aux | grep httpd

        --
        G. Stewart -- gstewart@... -- gstewart@...
        Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)