Re: [redhat] Webmail for Redhat?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29 1:00 PM
      On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:39:44 +0100, "Lydiard" <lydiard@...> wrote:

      > I've been looking at this as the best of the PERL based webmails. Also
      > under evaluation is Horde IMP - www.horde.org/imp/ - which is PHP based
      > and seems to have slightly better features, but needs slightly more
      > power behind it.

      FWIW, Horde is what is used by our friendly SpamCop....

      --
      G. Stewart -- gstewart@... -- gstewart@...
      Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.25)
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004

        Exactly the reason it's under evaluation - because the interface is
        great.

        Lyd
      • marlon carillo
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hi all,

          any one know how to setup a force proxy for Redhat 9?
          so that i will not configure the browser of every
          workstation.

          Thanks in advance

          lonmars

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Nagendra Pratap Singh
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2004
            Hello marlon,

            marlon> Hi all,

            marlon> any one know how to setup a force proxy for Redhat 9?
            marlon> so that i will not configure the browser of every
            marlon> workstation.

            marlon> Thanks in advance

            marlon> lonmars

            I just use a transparent proxy. Use DHCP that your default gateway is
            your router/proxy .

            --
            Best regards,
            Nagendra Pratap Singh mailto:nzsamuel@...