Re: [redhat] helppppppppppppppppp

  • Prashant Ketkar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
      Dear Friend

      I can not make out your problem ? What exactly u want to know ?

      Your RedHat Friend

      fox <hanoshi2000@...> wrote:
      hi alllll
      plz how can i know the user name and ip logout of
      system linux 9??????????????????????

      =====
      www.itmaster.tk

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

    • Desert-Fox
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
        thanx my dear friend i made script to solve my problems
        happy new year to you

        To post to the redhat group, send your post to redhat@yahoogroups.com
        To reach the moderators, email to redhat-owner@yahoogroups.com

        www.itmaster.tk