helppppppppppppppppp

  • fox
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
      hi alllll
      plz how can i know the user name and ip logout of
      system linux 9??????????????????????

      =====
      www.itmaster.tk

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
        Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:58:54 -0800 (PST) scripsit fox:

        > plz how can i know the user name and ip logout of
        > system linux 9??????????????????????

        You'll have to come back in 40 years or so when Linux 9 exists. Right now
        we're up to Linux 2.6.0. Maybe you meant Red Hat 9?

        First of all, a Red Hat 9 system doesn't have a user name. A user does.

        Second, what do you mean by an "ip logout"?

        --
        G. Stewart -- gstewart@... -- gstewart@...
        Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.23)
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
          Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:

          is this ur first time to use redhate linux my dear

          u didnot hear about command i called useradd to ad anew user in system

          how there is no users in R.H.linux my linuz........

          u have no manual page or google,kaza,i mesh to search about how to use R.H

          u didnot hear about /etc/passwd in wich user added

          who think ur self

          u r just human beeing

          www.itmaster.tk

        • nagendra_pratap_singh
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
            --- In redhat@yahoogroups.com, fox <hanoshi2000@y...> wrote:
            > Godwin Stewart <gstewart@s...> wrote:
            > is this ur first time to use redhate linux my dear
            > u didnot hear about command i called useradd to ad anew user in
            system
            > how there is no users in R.H.linux my linuz........
            > u have no manual page or google,kaza,i mesh to search about how to
            use R.H
            > u didnot hear about /etc/passwd in wich user added
            > who think ur self
            > u r just human beeing
            And you are an idiot. You cannot even spell redhat, its not REDHATE.
            Why did the moderators allow you to post with such a silly subject
            like "helppppppppppppppppppppp".
            Please someone moderate this user

            Nagendra Pratap Singh
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
              Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:59:04 -0000 scripsit nagendra_pratap_singh:

              > And you are an idiot. You cannot even spell redhat, its not REDHATE.
              > Why did the moderators allow you to post with such a silly subject
              > like "helppppppppppppppppppppp".
              > Please someone moderate this user

              Agreed, the subject should have been chosen a bit better.

              However, I don't think anyone here will moderate "fox" because of spelling
              mistakes. There are plenty of people here whose mother tongue is *not*
              English, and I don't think I'd like to see how well native English-speakers
              would fare in Hindi, Mandarin, Thai, Hungarian and... Where are you posting
              from? OK, Maori.

              This said, someone I don't even know calling me "dear" is a little, uhh...
              Is "unsettling" the right word? :)

              --
              G. Stewart -- gstewart@... -- gstewart@...
              Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.23)
              What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).
            • nagendra_pratap_singh
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 30, 2003
                --- In redhat@yahoogroups.com, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@s...> wrote:
                > Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:59:04 -0000 scripsit nagendra_pratap_singh:
                > > And you are an idiot. You cannot even spell redhat, its not
                REDHATE.
                > > Why did the moderators allow you to post with such a silly
                subject
                > > like "helppppppppppppppppppppp".
                > > Please someone moderate this user
                > Agreed, the subject should have been chosen a bit better.
                > However, I don't think anyone here will moderate "fox" because of
                spelling
                > mistakes. There are plenty of people here whose mother tongue is
                *not*
                > English, and I don't think I'd like to see how well native
                English-speakers
                > would fare in Hindi, Mandarin, Thai, Hungarian and... Where are
                you posting
                > from? OK, Maori.

                This was the second "HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ"
                post today. Its not the language skills but rather having attention
                to detail as I already said.
                I am Indian in New Zealand. Here most of the hardware vendors are
                Chinese (Recently immigrants as well) and lot of them struggle with
                english.

                But they know enough of English to manage sales and support of all
                those ever changing specs, the invoices may be misspelled but DDRAM
                and SDRAM will never be confused. You ask them the latest features
                from ASUS and they will point to a new motherboard from Gigabyte
                which has all that and more.

                I hope you got the picture.

                Nagendra Pratap Singh
              • Prashant Ketkar
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
                  Dear Friend

                  I can not make out your problem ? What exactly u want to know ?

                  Your RedHat Friend

                  fox <hanoshi2000@...> wrote:
                  hi alllll
                  plz how can i know the user name and ip logout of
                  system linux 9??????????????????????

                  =====
                  www.itmaster.tk

                  Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

                • Desert-Fox
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
                    thanx my dear friend i made script to solve my problems
                    happy new year to you

                    To post to the redhat group, send your post to redhat@yahoogroups.com
                    To reach the moderators, email to redhat-owner@yahoogroups.com

                    www.itmaster.tk