AGP

  • sas
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      i'll be glad if anybody can tell me how/where to
      find the software to interact with my 86C368 AGP

      i need the software to configure/set my Xwindows

      i am using the redhat

      thank's for the attention

      Sign up for your free web based email today!
      http://www.n2mail.com
    • sas

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
            i'll be glad if anybody can tell me how/where to
            find the software to interact with my 86C368 AGP

            i need the software to configure/set my Xwindows

            i am using the redhat

            thank's for the attention

            Sign up for your free web based email today!
            http://www.n2mail.com
          • Emilio Gerardo Milian
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
              You might want to try here: