RE: [redhat] Re: update kde

  • James Drabb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003

      There a lot of Aqua type themes for GTK+2/gnome2.

      http://art.gnome.org/
      http://themes.freshmeat.net/
      http://www.themedepot.org/

      I personally use a gtk+2 theme called Glacier with the
      Aqua Metacity theme and the Noia Icon theme and think
      it looks very nice.

      Jim
      The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, or better."
      So, I installed LINUX!
      James Drabb JR
      Programmer Analyst
      Darden Restaurants
      Business Systems
      JDrabb at Darden dot com
    • gaijin_punch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        I would assume you couldn't install them from CDs. I do think you can
        order KDE3.1 RPMS on CD though. Try www.kde.org

        Also, there are quite a few sites with themes for both KDE 1.x, 2.x,
        3.x and the Gnomes - there are quite a few that look a lot like MacOS.
        The Aqua themes look like direct MacOS rip-offs. Perhaps those will
        satisfy you.

        Cheers