mouse! problem!

  • jamesblankleY@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
      Hello!

      I have a 3 button mouse and when i installed redhat 7 I forgot to set
      it up right! (its acting like a 2 button) i just cant seem to find
      where to change it to a 3 button if anyone can help that would be
      really! good its driving me mad!

      Kindest Regards

      James :o)
    • Colin Liu
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2000
        Go to

        cd /usr/sbin

        execute mouseconfig to reinstall your mouse

        Colin