Software

  • Ramon F. Tecolt G.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      Anyone knows some kind of freeware that keeps a log in a webpage of
      events that users can insert through a web form? Like classroom, date,
      time, description of the event? And when a event is dated nobody can
      made modifications of it!?

      Thanks

      I'll appreciate so much the information

      Ramon Felipe Tecolt Gonzalez
      Network Manager & Webmaster

      Universidad Iberoamericana Golfo Centro
      Direccion de Informatica
      Coordinacion de Operacion
      Km. 3.5 Carretera Federal Puebla-Atlixco
      Col. Concepcion La Cruz C.P. 72430
      Puebla, Pue.
      MX

      Voice: +52 (2) 229 07 00, ext. 589
      Fax: +52 (2) 230 17 30
      Email: rtecolt@...
    • jcialdea
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
        I'm looking for some Linux sotware - don't want to run Wine anymore...
        defeats the anti-windows purpose...

        any suggestions would help - thanks.

        1. Macomedia Studio look alike
        Specifically Flash and Dreamweaver
        2. Poser 5 look alike
        3. slideshow program - like the one in WinXP
        4. Movie preview for file browser - like the one set up for pictures
        5. movie editor
        6. amazing game with nice graphics, lots of death, etc...