Get To Online

  • Gain J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000

      I've just install redhat 6.2  and I'm new in redhat Linux.

      Currently i'm facing a problem that i can't  online.
      i've ppp-2.3.11-4.i386.rpm  install in my redhat.
      i've try in xterm and type such as pppd and it cant work.

      Does anyone  know how  to handle this ?

      I'm using gnome w/s  and when installing this , i didn't enter any  IP address ,hostname and the others which in Network Configuration section , does this affect anything ?

      So , may i know now what should i do from the first step in order to get online ?

      Thanks.